Saturday, October 9, 2010

Love These Kind Of Days

Saturday 9th October, 2010

Love these kind of days.....doing nothing, so I haven't got much to say.

Have to go into Tony's work later as I want some larger photos (12 x 12) printed off. 

Grrr been into work and the photos I want printed turned out crap.  Now I have to redo them all and make another trip in.

Called into the shops and got Katie one of her Christmas presents.  When I bought my Golliwog she saw one that she wanted so I went and got it for her today.  I see nothing wrong in having a golliwog, I do not find them offensive or racist. 

From the Lens.........A Magpie....this little fella was so friendly, I think he is being fed by the neighbours.  We called him and he came running, not scared of us at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment