Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally......The Tax Is Done

Thursday 28th October, 2010

Jodi rang and it looks like we will be having Tanecia and Taylor stay on Saturday night.  Katie will also be here.

Yay!!!  we have finally done Tony's tax.  I don't know why we delay in doing it as it is so easy to lodge it online.  We have been doing it online for a few years now and the Tax Office has a lot of the information already, like bank interest, info about private health, medicare information. 

I think it is just getting all the other paperwork in order.  Perhaps next year we will be more organised.  Hmmm I have heard that somewhere before lol. 

From the Lens..........first rose for spring

 A single rose can be my garden
a single friend, my world
~  Leo Buscaglia  ~
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment