Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ooo-La-La High Tea

Thursday 2nd September, 2010


Happy Birthday Jodi!  Wishing you a year of fulfilling your dreams and much happiness.          Love you!!

Today I am off to High Tea to help Jodi celebrate her birthday.  Looking forward to it.


Last night Tony came home from work much happier.  Knight Frank had agreed to his terms for  his pay.  He was worried that he would have to drop in pay when he agreed to go back to work for them.


Outside my window.........sunshine.....yay!!!
From the kitchen..........a much needed coffee is calling me
Need to...........get showered and dressed


From the Lens......


High Tea was had at Endue, Grand Junction Road, Valley View.  We had scones, pastries, sandwiches and  an assortment of cakes as well as some strawberries.  It was most enjoyable.                      

1 comment:

  1. Hi aqua,
    For my shop, I'm sorry all is in french and too difficult to put in english, but if you want whrite me to : mellyecreations@bbox.fr, I will send you a tuto!!
    And thanks a lot for your message....

    ReplyDelete