Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Suffering

Monday 27th September, 2010

Oh Boy!  I know I worked hard yesterday, my back is telling me today.  I didn't sleep much last night as no matter which way I lay I just could not get comfortable.  We have a water bed and it's not the best to sleep on when you have back problems.

As the day progresses I will have to take some pain killers as I have got housework to do this week.  Oh, the joys of ageing!!!
I always remember my mum telling me "one day you'll know what it's like" as I used to sit and listen to her complain about all her aches and pains.  How true are those words now.

Tony came home from work and said Tori paid him another visit at work today.  She had some of her friends with her and asked if Tony would take them up onto the roof.  The building he looks after is Adelaide's tallest and it has magnificent views.....west to the beaches and east to the hills.

From the Lens.........the back garden

No comments:

Post a Comment